Ecotools Cruelty Free and Eco Friendly Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo, 6 Ounce; Wash Away Surface Makeup, Oil, and Impurities from Brushes
- Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo is easy to use, long lasting; the brush cleaner naturally cleans and conditions your applicators, and returns your brushes and sponges back to their soft and gentle form without leaving an oily residue behind
- Just a small amount of Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo is enough to thoroughly clean your makeup applicators, leaving your brushes and sponges perfume free, effective and soft; experts suggest cleaning your applicators after every use
- Apply just a small amount of Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo on your used sponge or brush, gently massage sponge or brush to create a light lather, and rinse thoroughly; lay flat to dry to assure applicator retains original shape
- Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo is Paraben free; phthalate free, petrolium free; perfume free; hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested; made with gentle, plant-based ingredients; water based to leave your makeup applicators soft and clean
- Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo is vegan, 100% cruelty free, and PETA certified; NOT tested on animals; the cleaner's packaging is environmentally friendly and made with 40% post-consumer recycled materials
This dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, brush shampoo is made with gentle plant-based ingredients, and is free of parabens, phthalates, and petroleum-based ingredients. After use, brushes will be left clean, soft and free of any oily residue. Shampoo is packaged in a 40 percent post-consumer recycled plastic bottle.
How to clean brushes using Ecotools | ThePopHeir | Trying Out
Open Me!===================== I recently got sent the new Ecotool makeup brush shampoo. I love ecotools because it is an eco-friendly brand so I was more than happy to try...