Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% Prescription Strength Retinoid Acne Treatment (up to 30 Day supply), 15 gram
- Differin Gel isn't like other over-the-counter (OTC) acne treatments you've tried. It contains the first new FDA-approved OTC active ingredient to fight acne in more than 30 years
- Differin works differently than other acne treatments by normalizing skin cell turnover and effectively targets two primary causes of acne, clogged pores and inflammation
- Always use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer when using Differin Gel. Use of a moisturizer may help decrease dryness and other signs of irritation
- Differin Gel is proven to be safe and effective and contains 0.1% adapalene, an acne-fighting retinoid dermatologists have prescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 years
- The American Academy of Dermatology recommends topical retinoids as a first-line therapy for all acne cases
Differin Gel is the FIRST NEW acne active ingredient available over the counter in over 30 years and is the FIRST and ONLY FDA-approved prescription strength retinoid acne treatment NOW AVAILABLE without a prescription. Differin Gel contains adapalene, a multi-benefit dermatologist recommended retinoid that clears and prevents acne which helps restore skin’s natural tone and texture.
DIFFERIN: TIPS from a DERMATOLOGIST ACNE SKIN CARE
TIPS from a DERMATOLOGIST on DIFFERIN. How I use DIFFERIN & SKIN CARE products I recommend for ACNE: Cleansers: http://amzn.to/2ozf61 http://amzn.to/2oyOP2N http://amzn.to/2orjdPw Acne sunscreen:...